Friday, January 18, 2008

My new favorite Song

Okay so I wanted to share my new favorite song with you. I love Michael Jackson and this song with Akon is so cool.
Michael Jackson with Akon - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008

4 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Hey! Its Amanda Farnsworth, the blog you saw us in was probably Todd and Emily Glenn's, I'm pretty sure, Emily is Steve's sister. Anyways, I agree with you on the song. I heard it the other day on the radio and I thought Akon did a great job with the song. Michael Jackson's music is really good, too bad he likes little kids a little too much.

Annie said...

That was interesting.

Alissa Melody said...

haha okay, im not gonna lie, when i was a lil bugger i had a crush on micheal jackson. But that was before the whole "child rapist" thing.cant wait to see you!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Catchy tune, I looked it up for a listen. Anyway, hope all is well. We need to do another young adult activity soon. Or just get a few couples together.