Zach and I have been married for 2 years! I cant believe how time has just flown by us. Since it being Sunday, we went to church, layed around and watched the olympics, went to dinner at my parents house and spent time with family. The Celebration will continue on until tomorrow. I am a firm believer in celebrating for days. Yesterday Annie took our pictures. It was really fun and Im so excited to see the final result.My favorite was," okay, 1.2.3. laugh".It got my everytime. So, be looking for posted pictures hopefully soon. I am more in love with Zach everyday. He truly makes my world go round... ha ha that was totally cheese ball. I am so thankful for his love and support. Heres to many more years together! Woo hoo!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Whitney! I got a new phone and my old one died before I could transfer numbers-give me a call and we'll figure out when Maggie and Zoey can be friends!
so exciting! congrats!
Yay! Happy Anniversary! I loved the cheese-ballness :)
Congrats! That's so exciting. Doesn't the time fly!?
Congrats guys!! I cant believe its been 2 years for you!! Hooray for August Anni's!!
thank you for your sweet comment!! it means a lot!
Wow, 2 years. It seems like yesterday we were dancing our hearts out at the Wright house. That was such a fun reception!! Definitely memorable. We are so glad that you are in our family!!! We love you and Zach!
You're so darling! Okay, 1-2-3 laugh!
So It's going to take me a little while to now go through and post process the rest of the photos. Feel free to pull any from my blog in the meantime if you'd like to post any to your blog.
I love your guts!
congrats girly!! our anniversary is next week! I still dont know exactly what i am going to do for him, any suggestions? I wish we lived down there so we could be best friends, me you andrew and zach i think would have alot of fun together. Okay well i guess we will be down there someday, so we have soemthing to look forward to. Of course by then we will have our own little kiddies, so it will be more than just you me andrew and zach. hmmm that will be interesting haha.Well i love you!! hope things are going well
love
alissa
Post a Comment