Sunday, August 24, 2008

Be the Princess Zo, Be the Princess

Some of you have met my dog. She pretty much thinks she is human. She is very attached to Zach and I and its absolutely hysterical! If we are in our bed, she wants to be in our bed.Well, she wants to be on our bed all the time but mostly when she is really tired. When we go swimming, Zoey doesnt want to be in the pool with us but she doesnt want us to be in there without her. If we go outside she will jump and jump and Jump and bark and whine until we come back in. She knows exactly when I am making eggs and will jump at my leg until they are done and follow me around until I give her some. Last night Zach and I came home from my parents house and Zoey is always super tired after my parents house. She immediately grabs her pink porcupine(her baby) and heads downstairs where she whined and whined and whined to get up on the bed. Zach put her on the bed and left the room. Well he came back in and said "you've got to be kidding me.Whit look at Zo" This is what we found...

 

 

Princess Zo on the plump, lush pillows.We died laughing and I had to take pictures. I tell ya, she's hysterical. My favorite part is at this very moment she is jumping at our bed with her bone(which is not allowed on the bed) hoping we will let her take it up there. What a priss.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Camille said...

That is a cute combination of pillows--you do good things, Whitney.

Debbie said...

Just wait until little Roc gets here!!!! (Or Presley) If you think that Zoie is the princess supreme...look out!

Alissa Melody said...

aw shes so cute! It makes me miss my dogs so much!

Jared Westergard said...

We totally need to hang out. Where do you guys live?

Full House said...

What's a Zo to do when the little one comes along?

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Love the color scheme and mix of textures....so stunning.

Cutest dog of my life...and I love the name Zoey for a dog! So cute!