Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No Secret Anymore

I was planning on waiting a little before I told people but my parents have told everyone they know so its really no secret anymore. Yes folks, The P word going through your head right at this very moment is SO TRUE! Zach and I found out for Sure we are going to be mommy and daddy to a little baby in 9 months. After several pregnancy tests( yeah i didnt believe the first couple, the 2 lines that were so faint werent doing it for me) my mom made me go get one that said Prego or not Prego and it said Prego. We found out The day after our 2 year anniversary. We are so excited and so nervous at the very same time. Im about 7 weeks along and Im feeling pretty good. Im just getting over the flu I had last week which I seriously thought was going to kill me(Zach thought it was too.)Im hoping things go smoothly and that I dont get too sick. Cross your fingers.

15 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ah!!! Congratulations! That is so great, Whitney! You will be the most gorgeous pregnant girl ever. I love it.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Congrats! I can't wait till it's my turn to say those words! I am very excited for you. I think you need a girl to dress up!

Jen&Joe said...

congrats whit.. Your going to make such a good little mom! Thanks again for the comment you wrote! It helped me so much. Thanks again your so sweet

Full House said...

Yeah another one to add to collection and yah if I were your parents I'd be telling everyone too.(1st grandbaby)!!

Jo Dee said...

wow we are super excited for you guys... congats!

Camille said...

I hope you don't spend nine months throwing up. : ) That's the main reason I'm not pregnant right now--a severe fear of morning sickness.

Debbie said...

I kept checking the blog to see if you would reveal the "news" any time soon so Yipeeee!! We are keeping our fingers crossed that you don't get too sick if at all!! Sorry you had to get the flu.....it was the pits wasn't it. I'm just finally getting over the icky feel in my digestive system and it's been a week!!! Phew, that one was a hanger oner!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! Being mommy is so much fun! You guys are going to make wonderful parents!

RatalieNose said...

SOO EXCITING!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!

Jared Westergard said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You will be such a cute mom!

Alissa Melody said...

Yeah so i heard through the GRAPEVINE that your prego!! Next time I expect a text girly!! But yay hooray!! Im so excited for you! You will be a good little mommy. :)

Lindsey said...

That's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I'm so happy for you!

Luke and Niki said...

I just read!!! COngratulations guys!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!! You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!

Photography By Jo said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Courtney Vance said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I can't wait to hear all the little updates!