You two are such a handsome couple!!!! Sometimes I just look at Zach and think...wow, I helped to create that!!!! And then to pair him with you, well.....what can I say, you are both such beautiful people. (Inside and out!)
Zach and I have been married since August 2006. In March of 2009 We were blessed with the cutest baby in the world, Presley Denise, but we like to call her Miss P. She has developed quite the spunky personality.She sure keeps us on our toes!We are loving this adventure we call life and try our best to document it.
10 comments:
oh.my.gosh.
I love all of the pictures! They are so gorgeous. I hope you frame them all over your house :)
Have I told you how much you look like...I love these pictures.
PS I stole your keep Calm Carry on.
love them!
You two are such a handsome couple!!!! Sometimes I just look at Zach and think...wow, I helped to create that!!!! And then to pair him with you, well.....what can I say, you are both such beautiful people. (Inside and out!)
oh-ma goodness! these are darling! all of them!
OH MY! These are all such cute pictures! I love the leg one! Where did you guys take them at?
Annie is such an incredibly talented photographer. It's also a bonus that she's wonderfully sweet and a total babe too.
SO SO AMAZING. I wish I could talk Kyle into taking pictures like that. Now that we're already married, he doesn't see any point.
I love all of these picture! You look beautiful. Does she do baby pictures? I am trying to find someone to take cute pictures of Easton
Post a Comment