Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Princess Whitney Goes to College

My mom when I was younger,like little enough to sit in the sink while she did my hair(oh dangit I still sit in the sink sometimes)had a story called Princess Whitney goes to college.The story went alittle something like this... Once upon a time there was a beautiful Princess and her name was Whitney(wow mom, she has the same name as me)and princess Whitney really wanted to go to college so she could learn lots of things and even get a degree. Lots of boys tried to get Princess Whitney to not go to college. They wanted to marry her and take her to their castle. Well Princess Whitney knew better and she said " No Prince, I cant marry you I have to finish my college education." So Princess Whitney made all the Princes wait for her to finish college and then she would pick the best one and marry them. The end.

Well needless to say, Zach and I started dating my 1st semester of College and were married right before my 3rd semester.(Sorry mom. He was too good to pass up.) Well,Princess Whitney started her 7th semester of college last week and will be done In December!!!! So thats what Im up to these days. School. Night school to be exact. Boo! I have 2 boring code classes that last until 9:50 @ night. Boring! I also have a color rendering class(yikes) and a commerical design class. Sushi anyone? Our first project is designing a sushi restaurant.

Now to the pregnancy update. I am starting to wonder if I should document the things that are going on in my pregnancy. Im scared if I read it I wont have anymore kids. Things are going better... I had a VERY HARD weekend. But Im okay now and I think I have figured out what my body needs. I found I need to eat more often and rest more. I am usually a mover and have a hard time relaxing and resting. Im always on the go and My body showed me a thing or two this last weekend. Thanks to all for the advice about the perma-yucky taste in my mouth I mentioned in a previous post. Sucking on candy is really helping.

On to Zach, even though I would love to talk about me more I think Zach deserves a little blog space too. He just got a really great job at Chase bank and had to take the semester off from school. Wished they would have called a month ago, cause then it would have been PERFECT! He could have done both. Oh well, we are super happy about this job and he will just pick up where he left off next semester. He also got called to be in the Young Mens presidency and gets to be the advisor over the teachers. He is loving it so far.

Zoey is still Queen Bee. She's laying on our bed right now amongst the fluff resting. She is such a primadonna.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you figured out the whole nasty mouth taste thing. That sounded horrible. And I am with you, night school is the worst. Good for you for sticking with it! You will be so happy once you are done!! Atleast that's what people tell me, I wouldn't know from personal experience. I'm on semester #50 at MCC! :)

Brittany said...

Thanks Whitney. Your words are so comforting... Atleast we know Guff won't be drinking and driving to AA! :)

Full House said...

YEAH!!

Nicole said...

Yeah! Are you so excited to almost be done? I was right there with you a year ago... I graduated last December and really I am glad I stuck it out even after 2 kids. It was kind of sureal when I was finally done after going to school part time for 4 1/2 years, where has all the time gone that I thought I would have once I graduated?!?

Oh and I would try to find some sugar free candy to suck on, while not so tasty you don't really want to get a bunch of cavities while your pregnant either... the dental assistant from eons ago is coming out of me... aah!

Alissa Melody said...

love all the updates! so glad you are feeling better, but you will still be in our prayers! thats great that he got that job he wanted! and im so glad that zoey is still a princess!

Camille said...

Ha! Eat more and sleep more--maybe I SHOULD get pregnant! Then at least I would have an excuse. : )

Debbie said...

So glad that you are feeling better. Hopefully you will not have to make another trip to the hospital....needles, you know! And I'm glad that things are still going well enough that you won't have to take a semester off too. Prolonging graduation is always a tough one!

Annie said...

Things couldn't be more awesome for you guys right now. I'm so thrilled for Zach's job, you finishing school and starting your family. These are good years!