I cant decide of going back to school is a good thing or a bad thing. I am extremely excited about some of the classes I am taking and about some of the teachers I have. I just hope that I can stay excited about them throughout the semester. The night before school started I was thinking to myself I need to take Pictures of Zach and I going off to school like our moms did when we were little. I apologize, I have yet to take pictures of us. I left earlier than Zach and when I got home from my night class Zach was already in comfy clothes and I was too tired to even care. Im taking a voice class at night and Im really excited about it but, I do not know if Im going to be able to stay awake. Back to school also means back to dance for me. I started teaching dance again. I had two weeks off and I was beginning to go insane with all the time I had on my hands. I usually like to live a hectic lifestyle. I have accumululated several more hours teaching dance this year and Im surprisingly thrilled about it. Instead of 5 hours a week I have 13 hours of dance. Im also taking my own dance class at MCC. I must say Im going to have quite the dancing experience. Tomorrow my brother in law Andrew will be a husband. He is marrying a great girl and Im really happy for the both of them. We really wish they werent moving to Utah so we could get to know her better and maybe even double date. Congratulations!!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So you're back to school too!! Back to the busy lifestyle!! Your dance class sounds like it will be great! I thought it would be fun to take a dance class with Tom but he just laughs when I bring up the idea!!
So what exactly did happen to the summer????? Didn't it go by so quickly. Good luck with school this year and all that you are doing. We know that whatever you do, you will do it well and have a great experience! Have a great semester.
Just make it through that boring Art History class! Ugg!
Post a Comment