Zach and I have been really blessed with several young married couples in our ward. When we first moved into our house we invited people over to get to know them a little better. We had so much fun that night that our Elders Quorum president asked the Bishop if we could start a young married/single adult activities committee. Lauren Porter, one of my good friends in the ward was called as the Committee leader. She has planned a few wonderful activities for all of us. Zach and I have also been blessed with such a large and spacious home. Our home is usually the host for these parties. We were able to have some of the couples in our ward over for Italian Night. We usually don't have themed parties but Lauren thought it would be a great idea. We even had Italian Music playing in the background. Our menu consisted of Lauren's homemade Lasagna(delicious), French bread, salad and several different kinds of desserts. Lauren always has fun game for us to play and last night we played "The Name Game", where each person writes down any name and you have to guess who wrote that name down. The trick to the game is that you only get to hear the names that were written twice and so if you do not have a good memory this can be quite challenging. I am going to take a minute a brag about being married to "The Name Game" CHAMPION!! Zach ultimately won the game by writing down the name Curly and no one remembered that name was written down. I must say I was a very proud wife last night.We had a blast last night and are so thankful for our ward friends. They are amazing people and we love spending time with them. I was running around last night taking pictures and saying " I Blog."
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Date Night
Posted by
Whitney
at
4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Fun night!! Leave it to Zach to come up with a name like curly!!! He must have been thinking about Zoey!!
haha that sounds so fun! i hopie we have something organized like that in provo!
Post a Comment