I have had quite the lunching experiences over the last 2 days. Yesterday I was so fortunate to go out to lunch with my gorgeous and wonderful sisters-in-law and mother-in law. I love them all so much and love the time we get to spend together. I really feel like I have been part of their family for my whole life. They have totally accepted me as one of their own. Today I had lunch with friends. I love getting together with my friends. Sally, Melanie, Tori, Bethany and myself had a wonderful lunch at Rosa's. If my bottom starts getting bigger you all will know why. If Im going to keep up on all this lunch business Im going to have to start working out harder. Thanks for the wonderful lunch date ladies. I love you all!!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
So glad you made it! You truly are one of the "si-stas"!
We all love you too!!! It was great fun.
Post a Comment