Zach and I went to the Diamondbacks game tonight for our date night. We went with some of Zach's friends from high school-The Rogers, the Stuarts, Tyler Peterson and Burkley Jensen. Our seats were the very last row in the nose bleed section. I felt like I was ten pound lighter we were so high.The Diamondbacks came out victorious against the Chicago Cubs (3-1).The pitching on both teams tonight was amazing. It was well into the 4th inning before anyone even scored. We even won free Thirst Busters from Circle K because there were so many strike outs. I was pretty torn on who I wanted to win. I grew up going to Cubs Spring Training games with my Dad and siblings, so I was secretly routing for both teams. I really like watching baseball so I had a great time. On Saturday nights after the games Chase Field puts on a firework show. We were so lucky to be able to watch the wonderful fireworks which were accompanied with outstanding music. Overall it was a great night. Baseball, hot dogs, cotton candy, fireworks and good company, who could ask for more?
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Lets GO Diamondbacks Lets GO!
Posted by
Whitney
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
What a fun date. I must admit though, that once they started trading off all of the players that we grew to love here in Phoenix (Gonzo was the final straw for me!) that I lost a lot of interest in the team. But that said, I still would have cheered for the D-backs! The only other team that could change that would be the Pittsburgh Pirates. Old habits, I guess. Zach can explain that one to you!
You two have so much fun. Was it so hot in the statium?
Post a Comment